Katherine (Kalamali) Lee began her journey in the field of public health, studying health communications under Dr. Michael Siegel, a renowned anti-tobacco advocate who won legislation battles across the United States throughout the 80s and 90s. She now uses her professional experience to create positive change in the world by sparking a movement and telling a powerful story.
Kalamali begins with an individual or organization’s source of inspiration, balances this process with supportive marketing research, then creates a powerful message and brand to build lasting connections with an audience.
With nearly 10 years of marketing experience, she has designed several online courses, currently conducts weekly LIVE webinars, and has self-published an educational book, Marketing for Good: Principles for Spreading Inspiration.
“Doing your exercises once again opened my heart to what I started my business for, and reminded me of what I have to give.” —Jagrav, CA, small business owner
Kalamali’s Career Highlights:
- Worked as a consultant for nonprofits and small businesses around the world—from India to Italy to the US; from small meditation centers to international yoga retreats, to award-winning films, artists and authors. See current services.
- Unified nearly 300 communicators across a worldwide organization dedicated to online sharing. See full professional resume.
- Spoken on successful marketing strategies to audiences of over a hundred leaders and led workshops for nonprofits across California. View samples of speaking topics.
- Nearly 10,000 students enrolled in online Udemy courses on marketing and success.
- Created various content for online brands, including video, social media, websites, and articles and blogs. View portfolio.
- Have been hired for full-time work throughout the state of California, including as a writer for the University of California, Davis $2 billion development campaign, and a marketing and research analyst at Applied Survey Research. See writing and work samples.
Kalamali’s work has been called:
- “Astounding, Tremendous. ” —Rose, CA nonprofit organization leader
- “Fabulous: clear, well-written, inspiring, helpful, encouraging.”— P.S, CA, a consultant for major business leaders including Cisco
- “Absolutely brilliant suggestions! I loved every one of them. Thank you, thank you!” —Virginia, CA, Multi-nonprofit Director
- “You are magnificent at selecting just the right words. You have a gift.”
- “You are the absolute best! I cannot thank you enough for all that you have done. From the top, middle and bottom of my heart, thank you!”
Contact Kalamali today.