Kalamali Lee began her journey in the field of public health, studying health communications under Dr. Michael Siegel, a renowned anti-tobacco advocate who won legislation battles across the United States throughout the 80s and 90s. She now uses her knowledge of “marketing for good” to help nonprofits and owners of small businesses create positive change in the world by expanding their impact. She begins with the source of inspiration and joy, then uses that to create a powerful message to share. Using marketing research, intuition, and experience she helps you reach the right “supporters” want to share what you do again and again, building a long-lasting relationship for success.
“Doing your exercises once again opened my heart to what I started my business for, and reminded me of what I have to give to others.” —Jagrav, CA, small business owner
Kalamali has worked as a consultant for nonprofits and small businesses around the world—from India to Italy to the US; from small meditation centers to international yoga retreats, to award-winning films, artists and authors. She has also brought together a worldwide organization with grassroots communications into a united team of over 150 individuals dedicated to online sharing.
Author of two books and several online educational courses, she has spoken on successful marketing strategies to audiences of over a hundred leaders, and led workshops for nonprofits across California.
Her work has been called:
- “Astounding, Tremendous. ” —Rose, CA nonprofit organization leader
- “Fabulous: clear, well-written, inspiring, helpful, encouraging.”— P.S, CA, consultant for major business leaders including Cisco
- “Absolutely brilliant suggestions! I loved every one of them. Thank you, thank you!” —Virginia, CA, Multi-nonprofit Director
- “You are magnificent at selecting just the right words. You have a gift.”
- “You are the absolute best! I cannot thank you enough for all that you have done. From the top, middle and bottom of my heart, thank you!”
Contact Kalamali today.