1) Share the idea.
2) Provide benefits to the company.
3) Give highlights from the research you’ve done, stats, ex’s from other companies, to put supporting muscle behind your idea.
4) Create an action plan – what it takes to make the idea come to life, show the next steps, and how to see it through.
5) Set a positive stage – what already the group is doing great, turn up the lights.
6) Share the proposal with your whole heart and with enthusiasm, but detach at the end of the day. Remember, not every idea gets brought to fruition so be nonattached. It doesn’t mean you should stop sharing ideas; eventually one will work, so keep a positive attitude and keep trying.